Webspace FTP Failures
Gary D.
2005-01-26 14:52:10 UTC
Is there a problem with the webspace upload at the moment?

I'm using WS-FTP (as I always do) and after freezing for a few minutes
on 'PASS' it then fails!

---

You're never alone with schizophrenia!
John Cletheroe
2005-01-26 18:15:08 UTC
Post by Gary D.
Is there a problem with the webspace upload at the moment?
I'm using WS-FTP (as I always do) and after freezing for a few minutes
on 'PASS' it then fails!
---
You're never alone with schizophrenia!
Me too about half an hour ago but it's ok now (6:15pm Wed 26-Jan-05).

John
John Cletheroe
2005-01-27 07:15:54 UTC
Post by John Cletheroe
Post by Gary D.
Is there a problem with the webspace upload at the moment?
I'm using WS-FTP (as I always do) and after freezing for a few minutes
on 'PASS' it then fails!
---
You're never alone with schizophrenia!
Me too about half an hour ago but it's ok now (6:15pm Wed 26-Jan-05).
John
Still ok this morning (7:15am Thu 27-Jan-05). Looks like a temporary
problem which they fixed.

John