Lost email
John
2004-02-07 12:45:59 UTC
Saturday morning.
Lost access to email anybody?
I have on two different numbers.
Nothing on virgin site.
My system, both news and mail, went daft for a few days earlier this
week.
Mails sent out did not arrive at a friend's address and the fact that he
also uses Virgin may have made matters worse.
Two mails sent on Tuesday suddenly reached him yesterday, Friday, along
with others sent on Thursday.
My incoming mail stalled for two days and then 520 spams headed my way!
Fortunately my filters rejected those.
Things seem to be normal this morning....I shouldn't have said that!
--
John.
[Northumberland.]
[Even further up the top right of England!!]
Jim Scott
2004-02-07 20:44:18 UTC
John wrote on Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:45:59 GMT
Post by John
Saturday morning.
Lost access to email anybody?
I have on two different numbers.
Nothing on virgin site.
My system, both news and mail, went daft for a few days earlier this
week.
Mails sent out did not arrive at a friend's address and the fact that
he also uses Virgin may have made matters worse.
Two mails sent on Tuesday suddenly reached him yesterday, Friday,
along with others sent on Thursday.
My incoming mail stalled for two days and then 520 spams headed my
way! Fortunately my filters rejected those.
Things seem to be normal this morning....I shouldn't have said that!
Oops, mt firewall was blocking it
HOWEVER
I have been using 0808 9933070 as I was told last time I had trouble.
This week I had an email from them telling me to change to my original
9909030. I did and it was still dropping out so I went back.
--
Jim
Tyneside - Top right of England (for the benefit of foreigners)