Problems with email again.
Dave (Sgt. Pepper)
2005-04-26 16:25:30 UTC
For several days now, I have been experiencing problems connecting with my
Virgin.net pop3 email account. My broadband internet connection is working
just fine, but when I try to access email, it just sits there and then after
about 15 minutes, puts up a message to the effect that the connection has
timed out and that this may be due to "a firewall issue". Well I've always
used Windows XP's own firewall with no problems in the past, and when I try
turning it off, I still can't get to my email. I've changed absolutely
nothing on my PC and I'm sure this is a Virgin issue. Anyone else having
similar problems?
--
Dave (Sgt. Pepper) Epsom, England
Nikon D2H / D100 / Coolpix 5700 / Canon Ixus 400 / Paintshop Pro 8
"I will not tolerate intolerance ... Doh!!"
Dave (Sgt. Pepper)