Email access
paul franklin
2004-12-16 10:57:23 UTC
I am currently having problems with email , it has recently been slow
downloading and today i cant log on at all,I get a no socket error message.
Is anyone else havuing this problem ? the service announcments says there
are no problems at present/
John Cletheroe
2004-12-16 12:23:26 UTC
Post by paul franklin
I am currently having problems with email , it has recently been slow
downloading and today i cant log on at all,I get a no socket error message.
Is anyone else havuing this problem ? the service announcments says there
are no problems at present/
Paul,

No problems here (touch wood). I'm on 24/Seven (unmetered dial up).

John
paul franklin