Time travel
Jim Scott
2005-01-10 16:24:02 UTC
If anyone here is using xnews (or not even); do you ever get a couple of
posts from last week. It seems to be this combination that does it as it
doesn't seem to happen on other servers or readers.
--
Jim

Tyneside - North East of England
To email me directly omit the X from my address
t***@hotmail.com
2005-01-11 07:37:15 UTC
Post by Jim Scott
If anyone here is using xnews (or not even); do you ever get a couple of
posts from last week. It seems to be this combination that does it as it
doesn't seem to happen on other servers or readers.
When VNet were having problems with their news server it was quite
common to get posts from the past. Not had it happen for quite a while
now, nor the server seemingly vanishing completely thank goodness.

Regards,

Alec