upload or not
Jim Scott
2005-03-03 17:25:42 UTC
Anyone having trouble uploading at the moment? 17.24 GMT Thursday 4th Feb
--
Jim on Tyneside UK
Remove X to email me.
http://freespace.virgin.net/mr.jimscott/
John Cletheroe
2005-03-03 18:04:17 UTC
Post by Jim Scott
Anyone having trouble uploading at the moment? 17.24 GMT Thursday 4th Feb
Jim,

I uploaded one file to my Freespace mid-afternoon today (3-Mar-05) with
no problems.

Are you getting an error message?

John
Jim Scott
2005-03-03 20:10:26 UTC
Post by John Cletheroe
Post by Jim Scott
Anyone having trouble uploading at the moment? 17.24 GMT Thursday 4th Feb
Jim,
I uploaded one file to my Freespace mid-afternoon today (3-Mar-05) with
no problems.
Are you getting an error message?
John
OK now.

On another topic. I am running news.virgin.net and text.news.virgin.net
side by side, because news.v.n has been playing up. However text.n.v.n
seems to be fine. It's as if n.v.n has lost all its old files and only
posting replies.